Sunday, September 14, 2008

Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?


My cousin Lindsay is expecting her firsct child in December. My little Octopus is all grown up. *sob* Her baby shower was this weekend, and it was great to hang out with the fun-crazy side of my family. :)




Who can resist ice cream cake? It had Godiva chocolate ice cream in it.... Between Milwaukee last weekend and ice cream cake this weekend, I am surprised my clothes fit at all. My scale is cowering in the corner, dreading my next step-on.

2 comments:

Thursday said...

I'm a little confused by the cake. Is that blue a waterfall? Why?

one-eared pig said...

Even better is the recommended postitioning of the Disney princesses: the sample picture in the book at Coldstone places one of the princesses *in* the pool at the top of the waterfall...