Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not ready to give it (or you) up


Last weekend, I spend three wonderful days up near Big Rapids with some wonderful and crazy women. We made beads, exchanged techniques, ate, drank, and were merry. Shortly after I arrived home, I made the comment tomy husband that I need to sersiously figure out where I am going with my beads, or just quit.

Quit? What the Hell was I thinking? After a couple of days of contemplation, I realized that I can't stop making beads. Not only would I miss playing with molten glass which often saves my sanity, the loss of my friends would create a huge hole in my life.




We'll see what the rest of the year brings; hopefully I can stick to my resoultions to develop and grow my endeavors.

2 comments:

Thursday said...

If "all" you get out of a fairly expensive and time-consuming hobby is a sense of sanity and a lot of friends, I think you are making a good deal, even if you never sold another bead.

one-eared pig said...

Me too!