Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goodies from Lori

Back in September I won a spectacular bag of goodies from Lori Anderson. At first, I was overwhelmed by the all the beads; I've been running my fingers through the bag over the past month and just enjoying them. I've finally put all of them into containers, and tonight I started to group things together.



Tonight I made a necklace with some yummy boro beads and copper. I will try and take a picture, but it is dark before I get home from work so I may have to wait til the weekend. Here are the beads I used:



5 comments:

Beadbug said...

Was this an exchange? I love the colors.

one-eared pig said...

no, Bead Soup happens in January. I donated to a fundraiser and my name went in a hat, and I won!

Pretty Things said...

Oh cool! I can't wait to see what you got out of the bag! That was one huge bag, wasn't it?

one-eared pig said...

It sure was, Lori!

Unknown said...

They made a necklace of pearls with some yummy boron and copper.They try to take a picture, but it's dark before you get home from work so they may have to wait until the weekend.

divx torrents