Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful today, and every day, for my friends and family.  I could have survived this year; but life is to be lived, not merely survived.  I cannot thank all of you enough for all of the love and support you have given me this year.  You gave me a shoulder to cry upon, gave me big, squishy hugs, dragged my ass out of the house when I didn't want to leave, let me stay in when I really needed to, hatched the evilest of plans (and realized none of us look good in prison orange), fed me a good stiff drink (or three) when I needed it, and most of all, made me laugh my ass off.  Thank you all for the light and laughter you bring to me.


bent not broken

2 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

Oh my goodness. Just two nights ago I woke my husband up and said I wanted to get another tattoo for similar reasons.

I love yours!

Unknown said...

A person necessarily help to make critically articles I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Wonderful activity!

-----------------------------
Web Design | Web Design Adelaide | Web Design Brisbane