Friday, January 6, 2012

Don't Blink




No, I can't resist a Doctor Who reference. :)  

Life's been, well, complicated lately.  Can't get into details at the moment; I do plan on sharing because it involves an important subject for me - depression.  Depression and its stigma.  Why depression is so difficult to understand, even for those who live with it.  What is happening right now isn't completely my story to tell, but I will at some point figure out how much I can share without hurting someone.

For now, things are as in control as they can be. I get to spend tomorrow preparing for this year's shows.  It involves a total revamp of my tabled set-up.  Tomorrow also kicks off registration for the next installment of Bead Soup Blog Party.  It is a lottery this time, so I am crossing all of my lucky bits that my name will be chosen to participate. Sunday WILL be spent melting glass.  

2 comments:

Carol Tannahill said...

Best wishes in this difficult time. I look forward to seeing what you make Sunday!

qingblog said...

SimpleImporter API Outlook 2010 around Microsoft office 2010 OneNote is now totally wiped out. While using the Outlook Microsoft Outlook 2010 2010 item model recognizes it initiatives to handle the particular custom made hobby was lost. You may create your personalized methods to resolve Download Microsoft outlook 2010 an email, to avoid simply defined to send out safety. Pick on the list of using alternatives: "prompt user" to be certain customers can acquire your communicating, to Download outlook 2010 make a decision once they must let the decide to transfer entrance. Programmed endorsement often able to send admittance with no featuring Microsoft Outlook 2010 download the material.