Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Love the Bloggess

I wish I had a witty post, or a post with some awesome pictures of the necklaces I made tonight...  Oh that's right, my work table has 4 half-finished necklaces and a large dose of frustration.

Luckily, The Bloggess post today made me laugh until I nearly peed myself (The part about doll heads, not the part about being in the hospital.  I'm not that soulless. Really.)

http://thebloggess.com/2012/01/the-post-where-i-make-it-up-to-you-and-then-make-things-worse-and-then-apologize-again/

1 comment:

qingblog said...

SimpleImporter API about Microsoft office 2010 OneNote happens to be completely wiped out. When using Outlook 2010 office 2010 download product or service style determines this system attempts to deal with the exact tailored pastime happened. You could make the personalized activities to Microsoft Office Standard 2010 reply some text, and avoid just referred to to deliver safe practices. Choose one of the chasing options: "prompt user" to make sure buyers can buy a new conversation, Download outlook 2010 to make a decision if they must allow the plan to broadcast entrance. Automatic authorization always allowed to deliver entry with no Microsoft Outlook 2010 download showcasing the content. Microsoft Outlook 2010